All Entries Tagged With: "Chhatta Chowk"
Red Fort, Delhi
Red Fort was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan during 1639-48. The Mughals used Agra as their capital till the year 1649. Shah Jahan developed the seventh city of Delhi, Shahjahanabad, the present-day Old Delhi and made it his capital in 1649.
kjohri | Nov 28, 2009 | Comments 0